DIAGNOSTIC SENSITIVITY OF ULTRASOUND, RADIOGRAPHY AND COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FOR GENDER DETERMINATION IN FOUR SPECIES OF LIZARDS
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 40–45, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Di Ianni, F., Volta, A., Pelizzone, I., Manfredi, S., Gnudi, G. and Parmigiani, E. (2015), DIAGNOSTIC SENSITIVITY OF ULTRASOUND, RADIOGRAPHY AND COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY FOR GENDER DETERMINATION IN FOUR SPECIES OF LIZARDS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: 40–45. doi: 10.1111/vru.12186
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!