IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—DUODENOBILIARY REFLUX OF BARIUM SULFATE DURING ESOPHAGOGASTROGRAPHY IN A DOG
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages E36–E39, May/June 2015
How to Cite
Shaikh, L., Sharma, A. and Secrest, S. (2015), IMAGING DIAGNOSIS—DUODENOBILIARY REFLUX OF BARIUM SULFATE DURING ESOPHAGOGASTROGRAPHY IN A DOG. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: E36–E39. doi: 10.1111/vru.12190
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!