Funding sources: None of the authors received any financial support for the preparation of the present study or have a financial or personal relationship with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence or bias the content of the paper.
PREVALENCE AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SMALL TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES AND DRUMSTICK-LIKE HYPEROSTOTIC TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES IN THE MIDDLE EAR CAVITY OF DOGS
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 25–32, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Parzefall, B., Rieger, A., Volk, H. A., Maierl, J., Brühschwein, A. and Blutke, A. (2015), PREVALENCE AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SMALL TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES AND DRUMSTICK-LIKE HYPEROSTOTIC TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES IN THE MIDDLE EAR CAVITY OF DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: 25–32. doi: 10.1111/vru.12197
Previous presentations or abstracts: A poster presentation of the findings presented in this paper was presented at the 57th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Veterinary Pathology Section of the German Veterinary Society (DVG) in Fulda, Germany, March 2014.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- 6Inflammatory polyp in the middle ear of a dog: a case report. Veterinarni Medicina 2010;55:289–293., , , , .
- 9Eye and ear. In: Maxie MG (ed): Jubb, Kennedy, and Palmer's pathology of domestic animals. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders, 2007;549..