Funding sources: None of the authors received any financial support for the preparation of the present study or have a financial or personal relationship with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence or bias the content of the paper.
PREVALENCE AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SMALL TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES AND DRUMSTICK-LIKE HYPEROSTOTIC TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES IN THE MIDDLE EAR CAVITY OF DOGS
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
How to Cite
Parzefall, B., Rieger, A., Volk, H. A., Maierl, J., Brühschwein, A. and Blutke, A. (2014), PREVALENCE AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SMALL TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES AND DRUMSTICK-LIKE HYPEROSTOTIC TYMPANIC BONE SPICULES IN THE MIDDLE EAR CAVITY OF DOGS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound. doi: 10.1111/vru.12197
Previous presentations or abstracts: A poster presentation of the findings presented in this paper was presented at the 57th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Veterinary Pathology Section of the German Veterinary Society (DVG) in Fulda, Germany, March 2014.
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!