This project was funded by the Companion Animal Fund of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Rebecca Johnson is supported by grant 1UL1RR025011 from the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) program of the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), National Institutes of Health (NIH).
ASSESSMENT OF RESPIRATION-INDUCED DISPLACEMENT OF CANINE ABDOMINAL ORGANS IN DORSAL AND VENTRAL RECUMBENCY USING MULTISLICE COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 133–143, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Oliveira, C. R., Henzler, M. A., Johnson, R. A. and Drees, R. (2015), ASSESSMENT OF RESPIRATION-INDUCED DISPLACEMENT OF CANINE ABDOMINAL ORGANS IN DORSAL AND VENTRAL RECUMBENCY USING MULTISLICE COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 56: 133–143. doi: 10.1111/vru.12198
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2013
- Companion Animal Fund of the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA). Grant Number: 1UL1RR025011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!