Gabriel Manso-Díaz was supported by MECD FPU fellowship (Re. AP2010–0498).
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF EQUINE HEAD DISORDERS: 84 CASES (2000–2013)
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Radiology
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
How to Cite
Manso-Díaz, G., Dyson, S. J., Dennis, R., García-López, J. M., Biggi, M., García-Real, M. I., San Román, F. and Taeymans, O. (2014), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING CHARACTERISTICS OF EQUINE HEAD DISORDERS: 84 CASES (2000–2013). Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound. doi: 10.1111/vru.12210
This study was in part presented at the Annual Meeting of the EAVDI, August 27 to September 1, 2013 in Cascais, Portugal.
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
- MECD FPU fellowship. Grant Number: AP2010–0498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!