Full Length Original Research Paper
Post-treatment of up-flow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor effluents in activated sludge process-based system for anionic surfactants
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2013 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 84–94, March 2014
How to Cite
Mungray, A. K. and Murthy, Z. V. P. (2014), Post-treatment of up-flow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor effluents in activated sludge process-based system for anionic surfactants. Water and Environment Journal, 28: 84–94. doi: 10.1111/wej.12013
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat, through R & D Grant of the Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!