Full Length Original Research Paper
Effects of peat and water quality parameters on groundwater arsenic contamination in Bangladesh
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 165–172, June 2014
How to Cite
Uddin, Md. S. and Kurosawa, K. (2014), Effects of peat and water quality parameters on groundwater arsenic contamination in Bangladesh. Water and Environment Journal, 28: 165–172. doi: 10.1111/wej.12017
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture. Grant Number: 22580378
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!