Full Length Original Research Paper
Estimating elasticities of demand and willingness to pay for clean drinking water: empirical evidence from a household level survey in northern Pakistan
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 145–152, March 2014
How to Cite
Khan, H. (2014), Estimating elasticities of demand and willingness to pay for clean drinking water: empirical evidence from a household level survey in northern Pakistan. Water and Environment Journal, 28: 145–152. doi: 10.1111/wej.12023
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- South Asian Development for Development and Environmental Economics (SANDEE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!