Full Length Original Research Paper
A comparative study on stable isotopic composition in waters of the glacial and nonglacial rivers in Mount Gongga, China
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
© 2013 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 212–221, June 2014
How to Cite
Meng, Y., Liu, G. and Zhang, L. (2014), A comparative study on stable isotopic composition in waters of the glacial and nonglacial rivers in Mount Gongga, China. Water and Environment Journal, 28: 212–221. doi: 10.1111/wej.12027
- Issue online: 28 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2013
- Key Projects of Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40730634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!