Short Original Research Paper
Salt-leaching effect of drip irrigation in Elaeagnus angustifolia shelterbelt extremely arid area
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 261–269, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Xu, H., Zhang, P., Fu, J. and Bai, Y. (2014), Salt-leaching effect of drip irrigation in Elaeagnus angustifolia shelterbelt extremely arid area. Water and Environment Journal, 28: 261–269. doi: 10.1111/wej.12032
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 4110153, 41171427, 40971284
- National Basic Research Programe of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421102
- Ministry of Water Resources Public-spirited Special Research. Grant Number: 201101049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!