Full Length Original Research Paper
Erosion externalities: an empirical study of resident beliefs for a watershed in south-eastern Spain
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2013 CIWEM
Water and Environment Journal
How to Cite
Rosario-Díaz, J. F., Haro-Pérez, J. and Cañero-León, R. (2013), Erosion externalities: an empirical study of resident beliefs for a watershed in south-eastern Spain. Water and Environment Journal. doi: 10.1111/wej.12035
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Plan Nacional de I+D+I delMinisterio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: AGL2006-12293-C02-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!