Genetic diversity of Orobanche cumana populations from Spain assessed using SSR markers
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Weed Research © 2013 European Weed Research Society
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 279–289, August 2013
How to Cite
2013). Genetic diversity of Orobanche cumana populations from Spain assessed using SSR markers. Weed Research 53, 279–289., , , , (
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Fundación Ramón Areces
- Spanish National Research Council (CSIC). Grant Number: JAEPre_08_00370
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!