Weed seed decay in conventional and diversified cropping systems
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 European Weed Research Society
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 13–25, February 2014
How to Cite
2013). Weed seed decay in conventional and diversified cropping systems. Weed Research 54, 13–25., , (
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- USDA National Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2006-35320-16548
- Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture. Grant Numbers: 2007-E09, E-2010-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!