Original Research-Basic Science
Whole animal knockout of smooth muscle alpha-actin does not alter excisional wound healing or the fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transition
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 166–176, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Tomasek, J. J., Haaksma, C. J., Schwartz, R. J. and Howard, E. W. (2013), Whole animal knockout of smooth muscle alpha-actin does not alter excisional wound healing or the fibroblast-to-myofibroblast transition. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 166–176. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12001
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM060651
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!