Aberrant wound healing in the horse: Naturally occurring conditions reminiscent of those observed in man
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 365–371, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Theoret, C. L. and Wilmink, J. M. (2013), Aberrant wound healing in the horse: Naturally occurring conditions reminiscent of those observed in man. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 365–371. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12018
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.