Original Research-Clinical Science
Chronic venous leg ulcers are associated with high levels of metalloproteinases-9 and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 395–401, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Serra, R., Buffone, G., Falcone, D., Molinari, V., Scaramuzzino, M., Gallelli, L. and de Franciscis, S. (2013), Chronic venous leg ulcers are associated with high levels of metalloproteinases-9 and neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12035
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.