Neutrophil activity in chronic venous leg ulcers—A target for therapy?
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 339–351, May-June 2013
How to Cite
McDaniel, J. C., Roy, S. and Wilgus, T. A. (2013), Neutrophil activity in chronic venous leg ulcers—A target for therapy?. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 339–351. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12036
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health Clinical and Translational Science Award. Grant Number: UL1RR025755
- NIDDK. Grant Number: R01 DK076566
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA127109, ES020462
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.