Original Research-Basic Science
Topical application of the lectin Artin M accelerates wound healing in rat oral mucosa by enhancing TGF-β and VEGF production
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 456–463, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Carvalho, F. C., Souza, J. A.C., Gonçalves, P. C.G., Nogueira, A. V.B., Spolidório, L. C., Roque-Barreira, M. C. and Cirelli, J. A. (2013), Topical application of the lectin Artin M accelerates wound healing in rat oral mucosa by enhancing TGF-β and VEGF production. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 456–463. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12041
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior—CAPES
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo—FAPESP. Grant Numbers: 2009/16432-1, 2006/60642-2, 2009/16955-4, 2009/03032-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.