Comparative wound healing—Are the small animal veterinarian's clinical patients an improved translational model for human wound healing research?
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 372–381, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Volk, S. W. and Bohling, M. W. (2013), Comparative wound healing—Are the small animal veterinarian's clinical patients an improved translational model for human wound healing research?. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 372–381. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12049
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2012
- NIAMS. Grant Number: K08AR053945
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!