These authors contributed equally.
Original Research-Basic Science
Diabetes impairs adipose tissue–derived stem cell function and efficiency in promoting wound healing
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 545–553, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Cianfarani, F., Toietta, G., Di Rocco, G., Cesareo, E., Zambruno, G. and Odorisio, T. (2013), Diabetes impairs adipose tissue–derived stem cell function and efficiency in promoting wound healing. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 545–553. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12051
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RF-2009-1474128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.