Qingping Yang and Priscilla L. Phillips contributed equally to this work and are considered joint first-authors.
Original Research-Basic Science
Development of a novel ex vivo porcine skin explant model for the assessment of mature bacterial biofilms
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 704–714, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Q., Phillips, P. L., Sampson, E. M., Progulske-Fox, A., Jin, S., Antonelli, P. and Schultz, G. S. (2013), Development of a novel ex vivo porcine skin explant model for the assessment of mature bacterial biofilms. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 704–714. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12074
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.