Original Research-Basic Science
Adipose tissue-derived stem cells (ADSCs) transplantation promotes regeneration of expanded skin using a tissue expansion model
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 746–754, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Sheng, L., Yang, M., Liang, Y. and Li, Q. (2013), Adipose tissue-derived stem cells (ADSCs) transplantation promotes regeneration of expanded skin using a tissue expansion model. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 746–754. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12080
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30730092, 30925034
- National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 30925034
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.