Original Research-Clinical Science
Autologous skin substitute for hard-to-heal ulcers: Retrospective analysis on safety, applicability, and efficacy in an outpatient and hospitalized setting
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 667–676, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Blok, C. S., Vink, L., de Boer, E. M., van Montfrans, C., van den Hoogenband, H. M., Mooij, M. C., Gauw, S. A., Vloemans, J. A. F. P. M., Bruynzeel, I., van Kraan, A., Kuik, J., Waaijman, T., Scheper, R. J. and Gibbs, S. (2013), Autologous skin substitute for hard-to-heal ulcers: Retrospective analysis on safety, applicability, and efficacy in an outpatient and hospitalized setting. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 667–676. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12082
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- VU University medical centre
- LPC grant best practices 2007
- Biopartner First Stage Grant. Grant Number: 807.05.217
- A-Skin Nederland BV
Vol. 21, Issue 6, 909, Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.