Original Research-Basic Science
Local blockade of glucocorticoid activation reverses stress- and glucocorticoid-induced delays in cutaneous wound healing
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 715–722, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Youm, J.-K., Park, K., Uchida, Y., Chan, A., Mauro, T. M., Holleran, W. M. and Elias, P. M. (2013), Local blockade of glucocorticoid activation reverses stress- and glucocorticoid-induced delays in cutaneous wound healing. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 715–722. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12083
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- U.S. Department of Defense, and the Kimjeon Foundation (South Korea)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.