Quality of bone healing: Perspectives and assessment techniques
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Special Issue: Special Supplement on Quality of Healing
Volume 22, Issue Supplement S1, pages 39–49, May 2014
How to Cite
Guda, T., Labella, C., Chan, R. and Hale, R. (2014), Quality of bone healing: Perspectives and assessment techniques. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 22: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12167
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!