Wound research funding from alternative sources of federal funds in 2012
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 295–300, May-June 2014
How to Cite
Baquerizo Nole, K. L., Yim, E., Van Driessche, F., Davidson, J. M., Martins-Green, M., Sen, C. K., Tomic-Canic, M. and Kirsner, R. S. (2014), Wound research funding from alternative sources of federal funds in 2012. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 22: 295–300. doi: 10.1111/wrr.12175
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2014
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 AR056138, R01 EB002825, R03 AI068139, R21 AI078208, R01 GM069589, R01 GM077185, R01 NR013898, R01 NS042617, R01 NR013881, R21 AR060562, RC1 DK086364
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.