Freedom Budget: The Promise of the Civil Rights Movement for Economic Justice
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society © 2013 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 43–58, March 2013
How to Cite
Le Blanc, P. (2013), Freedom Budget: The Promise of the Civil Rights Movement for Economic Justice. WorkingUSA, 16: 43–58. doi: 10.1111/wusa.12022
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!