Feeling Resistance: Emotions and Gender in Retail Organizing
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Immanuel Ness and Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 191–206, June 2013
How to Cite
Coulter, K. (2013), Feeling Resistance: Emotions and Gender in Retail Organizing. WorkingUSA, 16: 191–206. doi: 10.1111/wusa.12038
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!