The author is grateful for the mentorship and guidance of Carolyn A. Williams, RN, PhD, FAAN, and Ellen J. Hahn, RN, PhD, FAAN, University of Kentucky, College of Nursing.
A Review of the Evidence on Technology-Based Interventions for the Treatment of Tobacco Dependence in College Health
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 150–162, August 2013
How to Cite
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!