The authors declare that they have no competing interests. ACE designed and supervised the study, participated in data collection and analysis, and drafted and revised the manuscript with contribution of all coauthors. GV carried out the data collection and analysis, and contributed to the revision of the paper. HB, AS and YW provided intellectual input to the planning and analysis of the study, and to the manuscript. This study was carried out with the support of a research grant in 2011 from the Strategic Research Programme in Care Sciences, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm Sweden.
Use of Evidence in Clinical Guidelines and Everyday Practice for Mechanical Ventilation in Swedish Intensive Care Units
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 198–207, November 2013
How to Cite
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!