Column Editor for “Implementing and Sustaining EBP in Real World Healthcare Settings”
Implementing EBP Column
Implementing and Sustaining EBP in Real World Healthcare Settings: A Leader's Role in Creating a Strong Context for EBP
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 72–74, February 2014
How to Cite
This column shares the best evidence-based strategies and innovative ideas on how to promote and sustain evidence-based practices and cultures in clinical organizations. Guidelines for submission are available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1741-6787
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!