Column Editors for Tactics for Teaching Evidenced-Based Practice
Teaching EBP Column
Tactics for Teaching Evidenced-Based Practice: Determining the Level of Evidence of a Study
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Sigma Theta Tau International
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 75–78, February 2014
How to Cite
This column shares the best evidence-based strategies and innovative ideas on how to facilitate the learning of EBP principles and processes by clinicians as well as nursing and interprofessional students. Guidelines for submission are available at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1741-6787
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!