The usefulness and limitations of the diabetic macaque model in evaluating long-term porcine islet xenograft survival
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 5–17, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Graham, M. L. and Schuurman, H.-J. (2013), The usefulness and limitations of the diabetic macaque model in evaluating long-term porcine islet xenograft survival. Xenotransplantation, 20: 5–17. doi: 10.1111/xen.12012
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Received 4 July 2012; Accepted 15 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!