Cranial anatomy and variation in Prosaurolophus maximus (Dinosauria: Hadrosauridae)
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 167, Issue 4, pages 531–568, April 2013
How to Cite
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, 167, 531–568.
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- University of Toronto Fellowship
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council Post-Graduate Scholarship
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council Discovery Grant
Figure S1. Key to measurements used in bivariate analyses. Quadrate height (X) represents our standard measure of skull size.
Table S1. Table of measurements.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.