Past and present taxonomy of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus section (Liolaemidae): is the morphological arrangement hypothesis valid?
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 612–668, July 2013
How to Cite
Breitman, M. F., Morando, M. and Avila, L. J. (2013), Past and present taxonomy of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus section (Liolaemidae): is the morphological arrangement hypothesis valid?. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 168: 612–668. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12037
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- PICT 2006-506 ANPCYT-FONCYT
- ANPCYT FONCYT 33789
- doctoral fellowship
- Brigham Young University
- Centro Nacional Patagónico
- Dalhousie University
- Instituto Botánico Darwinion
- Universidad Austral de Chile
- Universidad de Concepción
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
- University of Nebraska
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!