Phylogeny, phylogeography, and systematics of the American pea crab genus Calyptraeotheres Campos, 1990, inferred from molecular markers
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 27–42, September 2013
How to Cite
Ocampo, E. H., Robles, R., Terossi, M., Nuñez, J. D., Cledón, M. and Mantelatto, F. L. (2013), Phylogeny, phylogeography, and systematics of the American pea crab genus Calyptraeotheres Campos, 1990, inferred from molecular markers. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 169: 27–42. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12045
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Numbers: 2010/50188-8, 2009/54931-0, 2011/11901-3; 2013/05663-8
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico, Brazil. Grant Numbers: 472746/2004-9, 473050/2007-2, 491490/2004-6, 490353/2007-0, 471011/2011-8, 301261/2004-0, 302748/2010-5, 157489/2010-8, 500460/2010-8
- The Academy of Sciences for the Developing World . Grant Number: 3240240128/2010
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas de Argentina
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata. Grant Number: EXA 526/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!