Integration of cytochrome c oxidase I barcodes and geometric morphometrics to delimit species in the genus Gnopharmia (Lepidoptera: Geometridae, Ennominae)
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 70–83, September 2013
How to Cite
Rajaei Sh, H., Struwe, J.-F., Raupach, M. J., Ahrens, D. and Wägele, J. W. (2013), Integration of cytochrome c oxidase I barcodes and geometric morphometrics to delimit species in the genus Gnopharmia (Lepidoptera: Geometridae, Ennominae). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 169: 70–83. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12053
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Genome Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Research, and the Innovation and Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) in the framework of the International Barcode of Life (iBOL) program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!