Integrated systematics of the Poecilimon luschani species group (Orthoptera, Tettigoniidae): radiation as a chain of populations in a small heterogeneous area
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 43–69, September 2013
How to Cite
Boztepe, Z., Kaya, S. and Çiplak, B. (2013), Integrated systematics of the Poecilimon luschani species group (Orthoptera, Tettigoniidae): radiation as a chain of populations in a small heterogeneous area. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 169: 43–69. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12058
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- Akdeniz University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!