Simplification of the enameloid microstructure of large stingrays (Chondrichthyes: Myliobatiformes): a functional approach
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 169, Issue 1, pages 144–155, September 2013
How to Cite
Enault, S., Cappetta, H. and Adnet, S. (2013), Simplification of the enameloid microstructure of large stingrays (Chondrichthyes: Myliobatiformes): a functional approach. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 169: 144–155. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12059
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!