Phylogenetic relationships of the extinct St Helena petrel, Pterodroma rupinarum Olson, 1975 (Procellariiformes: Procellariidae), based on ancient DNA
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Special Issue: Birds: systematics and phylogeny
Volume 170, Issue 3, pages 494–505, March 2014
How to Cite
Welch, A. J., Olson, S. L. and Fleischer, R. C. (2014), Phylogenetic relationships of the extinct St Helena petrel, Pterodroma rupinarum Olson, 1975 (Procellariiformes: Procellariidae), based on ancient DNA. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 494–505. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12078
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- The Center for Conservation and Evolutionary Genetics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!