Resolution of the type material of the Asian elephant, Elephas maximus Linnaeus, 1758 (Proboscidea, Elephantidae)
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 222–232, January 2014
How to Cite
Cappellini, E., Gentry, A., Palkopoulou, E., Ishida, Y., Cram, D., Roos, A.-M., Watson, M., Johansson, U. S., Fernholm, B., Agnelli, P., Barbagli, F., Littlewood, D. T. J., Kelstrup, C. D., Olsen, J. V., Lister, A. M., Roca, A. L., Dalén, L. and Gilbert, M. T. P. (2014), Resolution of the type material of the Asian elephant, Elephas maximus Linnaeus, 1758 (Proboscidea, Elephantidae). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 222–232. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12084
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- US Fish and Wildlife Service African Elephant Conservation Fund. Grant Number: AFE-0778-F12AP01143
- Danish Independent Research Council ‘Sapere Aude’
- Danish Basic Research Foundation ‘GeoGenetics’
- Swedish Research Council
- European Commission. Grant Number: SE-TAF 1173
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!