With eyes wide open: a revision of species within and closely related to the Pocillopora damicornis species complex (Scleractinia; Pocilloporidae) using morphology and genetics
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 1–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Schmidt-Roach, S., Miller, K. J., Lundgren, P. and Andreakis, N. (2014), With eyes wide open: a revision of species within and closely related to the Pocillopora damicornis species complex (Scleractinia; Pocilloporidae) using morphology and genetics. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12092
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- Winifred Violet Scott Estate Trust
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (EIPRS)
- CERF Marine Biodiversity Hub scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!