Evolutionary relationships among American mud crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda: Brachyura: Xanthoidea) inferred from nuclear and mitochondrial markers, with comments on adult morphology
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 86–109, January 2014
How to Cite
Thoma, B. P., Guinot, D. and Felder, D. L. (2014), Evolutionary relationships among American mud crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda: Brachyura: Xanthoidea) inferred from nuclear and mitochondrial markers, with comments on adult morphology. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 86–109. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12093
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF/BS&I DEB-0315995, NSF/AToL EF-0531603, NSF/RAPID DEB 1045690
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-97ER1220
- European Distributed Institute of Taxonomy (EDIT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!