Redescription of the phytosaurs Paleorhinus (‘Francosuchus’) angustifrons and Ebrachosuchus neukami from Germany, with implications for Late Triassic biochronology
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 155–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Butler, R. J., Rauhut, O. W. M., Stocker, M. R. and Bronowicz, R. (2014), Redescription of the phytosaurs Paleorhinus (‘Francosuchus’) angustifrons and Ebrachosuchus neukami from Germany, with implications for Late Triassic biochronology. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 155–208. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12094
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- DFG Emmy Noether Programme award. Grant Number: BU 2587/3-1
- The University of Texas at Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!