Pallenopsis patagonica (Hoek, 1881) – a species complex revealed by morphology and DNA barcoding, with description of a new species of Pallenopsis Wilson, 1881
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 110–131, January 2014
How to Cite
Weis, A., Meyer, R., Dietz, L., Dömel, J. S., Leese, F. and Melzer, R. R. (2014), Pallenopsis patagonica (Hoek, 1881) – a species complex revealed by morphology and DNA barcoding, with description of a new species of Pallenopsis Wilson, 1881. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 110–131. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12097
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Graduiertenstipendium; BayEFG
- Sealife Center Munich
- DFG grant. Grant Number: LE 2323/2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!