On the phylogeny of Ischyroceridae (Amphipoda, Senticaudata, Corophiida), with the description of a new genus and eight new species from deep-sea Brazilian waters
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Linnean Society of London
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 34–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Souza-Filho, J. F. and Serejo, C. S. (2014), On the phylogeny of Ischyroceridae (Amphipoda, Senticaudata, Corophiida), with the description of a new genus and eight new species from deep-sea Brazilian waters. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 170: 34–85. doi: 10.1111/zoj.12099
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- CAPES (Fundação Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior)
- FACEPE (Fundação de Amparo à Ciência e Tecnologia)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico). Grant Number: 310752/2011–6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!