Comparison of Different Sampling Strategies and Laboratory Methods for the Detection of C. jejuni and C. coli from Broiler Flocks at Primary Production
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 412–425, September 2013
How to Cite
Vidal, A. B., Rodgers, J., Arnold, M. and Clifton-Hadley, F. (2013), Comparison of Different Sampling Strategies and Laboratory Methods for the Detection of C. jejuni and C. coli from Broiler Flocks at Primary Production. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 412–425. doi: 10.1111/zph.12009
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Received for publication December 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!