A Review of Simulation Modelling Approaches Used for the Spread of Zoonotic Influenza Viruses in Animal and Human Populations
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 383–411, September 2013
How to Cite
Dorjee, S., Poljak, Z., Revie, C. W., Bridgland, J., McNab, B., Leger, E. and Sanchez, J. (2013), A Review of Simulation Modelling Approaches Used for the Spread of Zoonotic Influenza Viruses in Animal and Human Populations. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 383–411. doi: 10.1111/zph.12010
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Received for publication April 26, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!