Spatio-Temporal Scan Statistics for the Detection of Outbreaks Involving Common Molecular Subtypes: Using Human Cases of Escherichia coli O157:H7 Provincial PFGE Pattern 8 (National Designation ECXAI.0001) in Alberta as an Example
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 341–348, August 2013
How to Cite
So, H. C., Pearl, D. L., von Königslöw, T., Louie, M., Chui, L. and Svenson, L. W. (2013), Spatio-Temporal Scan Statistics for the Detection of Outbreaks Involving Common Molecular Subtypes: Using Human Cases of Escherichia coli O157:H7 Provincial PFGE Pattern 8 (National Designation ECXAI.0001) in Alberta as an Example. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 341–348. doi: 10.1111/zph.12012
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Received for publication February, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!