Avian Schistosomes and Human Cercarial Dermatitis in a Wildlife Refuge in Mazandaran Province, Northern Iran
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Zoonoses and Public Health
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 442–447, September 2013
How to Cite
Gohardehi, S., Fakhar, M. and Madjidaei, M. (2013), Avian Schistosomes and Human Cercarial Dermatitis in a Wildlife Refuge in Mazandaran Province, Northern Iran. Zoonoses and Public Health, 60: 442–447. doi: 10.1111/zph.12020
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Received for publication 4 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!